TradiMed provides information on Herbal Taxonomy, Formulae, Constituents, Sympton/Disease, Safety, and Processing method. 3D chemical data structures are available.
1. Herbal Taxonomy (3,193) Herb information + color image, target disease and area, efficacy, property; 2,944 analytic data of original animal and herbal materials.
2. Formulae (9,182) from 17 TCM classics; English titles are revised according to the new code system (March, 2004); Formulae information + Target area and disease, Efficacy, Dosage, Usage, Caution, Reference, and Processing method.
3. Constituents (20,012) for each constituent, chemical information + UV, NMR, IR, Mass Spectrum + reference; cross-reference available.
4. Symptom/Disease(8,484 Disease Classifications) 2,923 English-translated for cross-reference.
5. Safety (2,220) 1,030 restrict herbs and 1,190 chemical information, tested by the modern methods.
6. Processing Herb (575) 76 general + 499 herb-specific; usually the preparation procedure is needed before use.